Austrian Registry and Biobank of Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas
Short title: AGMT_PTCL-Registry
Title: Austrian Registry and Biobank of Peripheral T-cell Lymphomas
Start: April 2013
Coordinating Investigator: Univ. Prof. Dr. Richard Greil
Protocol Contact: PD Dr. Lukas Weiss
NIS Number: NIS003003
Sponsor: AGMT gemeinnützige GmbH
This registry is a prospective as well as retrospective, observational, multicentre research initiative. Data will be collected from all sites in Austria willing to participate.
Within the registry biomaterial should be collected in the AGMT biobank. Given the low incidence of PTCL, only the establishment of a substantial biobank can lay the foundations for scientifically meaningful and internationally competitive translational research.
- Epidemiology of this rare disease in Austria
- Information on type of therapy
- Identification of potential prognostic and predictive factors
Inclusion Criteria (selected):
- Diagnosis of peripheral T-cell lymphomas (PTCL) according to WHO classification 2008
(Swerdlow SH et al. IARC Press; Lyon, France, 2008.)
- Written informed consent. Exception: Deceased patients may also be included without written consent.
- Age > 12 years. For inclusion of patients between >12 years and <18 years of age, additional written informed consent has to be obtained by the patient’s parent(s) or guardian.
Due to the non-interventional design of the registry there are no exclusion criteria.